17 Ekim 2015 Cumartesi

Herbalife

Herbalife

Juanita of Timaru, Other on June 9, 2015Satisfaction RatingI wanted to lose weight, and I thought Herbalife might be a quick, easy way to do just that. After using it for about 6 weeks, I had to stop. First of all, I didn't lose any weight. But the most alarming thing was the pain that I felt in my left shoulder. I am not 100% sure how Herbalife works, but it felt like it was tearing through my muscles. Now I can't eat potatoes, cheese, tomatoes, anything with an ounce of acid, or else my muscles start screaming in pain. My friend experienced the same thing, and also uses a lot of anti-inflammatories. Please, please do not use Herbalife satış. It isn't worth the trouble.Helpful?YesNo

Herbalife management insisted they have meritorious defenses in both cases and that, in the West Virginia case, any such distributor actions also went against Herbalife's own policies. Management also contends that any adverse legal outcomes Herbalife might suffer would not significantly affect their financial condition, particularly since they have already set aside an amount that they "believe represents the likely outcome of the resolution of these disputes". The case was resolved with Herbalife and its distributors paying $7 million into a fund for class members part of the suit.:42 Herbalife International did not acknowledge wrongdoing or admit culpability for the actions of its distributors.

When our mothers told us to eat our fruits and vegetables, they were right. They are an essential part of our diet, providing a wide range of vitamins and minerals that serve an array of important functions in the body.Read More

Hospitals in Israel, Spain, Switzerland, Iceland, Argentina and the United States had reported liver damage in a number of patients, some of whom had used Herbalife products. Some patients recovered after they had stopped taking the products, while in others the disease continued, and two patients died. Several authors considered it “certain” that Herbalife products were the cause of the observed liver disease because of a positive re-challenge, while most of the remaining cases were scored as “probable.” Herbalife employees claim there is no definitive proof that Herbalife products cause hepatotoxicity or other liver problems.

Heather of East Dorset, Herbalife satış VT on June 23, 2015Satisfaction RatingI was doing Herbalife for about 3 months now. ** was my coach. She seemed great at first. Then I had a friend that decided to stop because of the lack of funds at the time so ** decided to write me a horrible message saying "well I guess you're going to quit too because your friend did." I told her no that she shouldn't assume that. Then she took me off of Facebook and off the account to do my orders! How professional is that? If that's how Herbalife works I want no part of it. How rude and disrespectful! Because of her Herbalife lost a good customer. I will not continue to do any business.Helpful?YesNo

Mark Hughes died at age 44 on May 20, 2000. The Los Angeles County Coroner autopsy results ruled that the entrepreneur had died of an accidental overdose of alcohol and doxepin, an anti-depressant. The company continued to grow after his death and in 2002 was acquired for US$685 million by J.H. Whitney & Company and Golden Gate Capital, which took the company private again.

Anna of Phoenix, AZ on Aug. 9, 2015Satisfaction RatingMy sister in law started selling the Herbalife Satış to make a little income on the side. I was wanting to help her out so I bought a raspberry tea. It was a small container with powdered tea. Just by the smell, it smelled like it was full of unnatural chemicals. I tried the tea for a week, and felt so nauseated. I was so dizzy, and it just made my body feel so crappy. Fast forward to a couple months later, I tried their shakes and again, it was just so nasty. I tried to give it a chance, but I ended up feeling sick every time I had anything. So I stopped taking it all, and guess what? I felt so much better the next few days. I then learned how much chemicals they put into it. It's so disgusting.I feel like the company has this cult-like agenda, and there's a group in my hometown who swear by this stuff and pull out the "this (person) endorses the product so it must be great!" when in reality, these people don't do their research and realize that this company is a scam!! It's NOT good for you, It's NOT healthy, and what this company tells you are LIES. They want your money. Please don't get sucked into it. You will be sick and broke by the time you realize what I'm saying is true.Helpful?YesNo


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder